Thursday 5 March 2020

Bollywood Movie Rizwan won audiences heart


MUMBAI,  5 MARCH,  2020 (HPN) : Recently released Bollywood movie RIZWAN based on true story of Mr. Rizwan Adatia, a businessman and Philanthropist well known across continents. RIZWAN Wins heart of audiences and critics. Produced by Autograph Entertainment and Rizwan Adatia productions and directed by Mr. Haresh Vyas.
Film exhibits life of an honest gentleman and will inspire people from every age group. The film has been written by Dr. Sharad Thakkar starring Vikram Mehta, Keyuri Shah, Bhargav Thakar, Jalpa Bhatt, Gaurav Chansoria, Digisha Gajjar, Sonu Mishra, Sagar Masrani, Hitesh Rawal and Chirag Katrecha.
 Director of the film RIZWAN, Mr. Haresh Vyas says, “The hard work that you watch on silver screen has been a dream for me that has came true now and I am naturally very happy and proud of the fact. We have tried to do total justice to this film as it is based on a true life story although it was a huge challenge for every one of us. To recreate a journey of life for a living person as a film and to maintain the factuality unharmed while entertaining the masses was an absolute difficult task. All the artists have worked hard to bring the film to life and I am happy that the audiences love the film.”
 Actor Vikram Mehta who plays the role of Mr. Rizwan Adatia in the film adds, “It makes me duly proud that I was selected to play the role of Mr. Rizwan Adatia in this film. I gave one of the toughest auditions of my life.  However, once I got selected I collected information about Mr. Rizwan Adatia that was available and possible. I had spent time with him so that I could know him closely and emulate his style and mannerisms as well as his method of resolving issues. This education was not only for the film but will guide me throughout my life as I am successful in bringing certain positive aspects in my life, Im happy that Audiences appreciated the success of my hard work.”
The success story of famous business person and Philanthropist Mr. Rizwan Adatia is definitely inspiring for India as well as Indians in their own life. On this count, Mr. Rizwan Adatia says, “I am duly proud of the journey of my life and feel that the same can definitely inspire anyone. As a small boy with huge dreams in his heart seeking work, my journey was never an easy one and had obstacles of every kind on my way. It was not at all easy to achieve the dreams I had, but I definitely had known all the same. I had no option to accept defeat and leave the efforts. Today, I am very happy to watch this inspirational journey through a film.”
  The music from film ‘RIZWAN’ takes to you a magical atmosphere. Theme song of the film ‘Shukar Hai, Vyadhi Nathi’ gives you an important message of how to overcome obstacles and lead a life remaining positive always. The song has been penned by Anil Chawda and Bhavesh Bhatt with Music by Sohail Sen. The song has been rendered emotionally by famous singer Altamash Faridi. Another inspirational song from the film ‘Aao Sabko Sikhlayen’ has been penned by Anil Chawda and Bhavesh Bhatt with Music by Sohaill Sen and the same has been beautifully sung by Udit Narayan. The main attraction from film ‘RIZWAN’ is a Portuguese language song written by Director Mr. Haresh Vyas himself with assistance from Nilja. The song has been sung by Marione with music score by Francisco Fortuna. ENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

श्रीरंग बारणेंनासाठी राष्ट्रवादीची जंगी सभा : सुधाकर घारेंच्या नेतृत्वात रॉयल गार्डनचे सभागृह झाले हाऊसफुल

मुंबई, 4  मे 2024 (HPN):  सुधाकर घारेंनी महायुतीसाठी प्रामाणिकपणे काम करायचा आपला शब्द पाळत शुक्रवारी कर्जत खालापूर मतदारसंघात मावळचे उमेदवा...